Are you enhancing your business using video marketing on YouTube? It is a simple method to elaborate on your content.
YouTube is a free video-sharing platform owned by Google. It is considered as the second-largest ranking website in the digital world. YouTube has 1.9 billion active users. When the audience watches the ad on YouTube to completion, and it is 23x more mainly to act upon the video’s call-to-action, and even they don’t want to watch the ad entirely. And it is still 10x the main action to take the video ad.
You need to know the various types of ads on YouTube.The Guide helps to improve the brand or business.
- Display Ad
- Overlay Ad
- Skippable Video Ad
- Non-Skippable video Ad
- Bumper Ad
- Sponsored Ad
1. Display Ads
- It is the clickable ad that looks like an image or animation. It displays on the right side of the running video when the audience is watching.
- The main ad type specification is 300 x 250 or 300 x 60. The ads can run on a maximum of 30 sec. The file is 150KB maximum and file supports in GIF, JPG, PNG, and HTML5 formats.
- This ad can display on the video full-screen on desktops. However, the display ads are the main location, and the ad does not interfere with the main video.
2. Overlay Ads
- The ads are called a semi-transparent banner that is a click image or text box. 20% of the portion appears on a screen.
- The specifications are 468 x 60 or 728 x 90. It supports GIF, PNG, and JPG, and the file size is 150 KB.
- Overlay ads are simple and pretty static. They are subtle enough that the audience may leave them on while the video plays out.
3. Skippable Video Ads
- It is one type of ads that play on before, during, or after the main video. This video can run on a minimum of 12 sec to a maximum of 6 min. The ads give the option to the audience to skip.
- These ads should upload on YouTube in the MP4 format. YouTube video is preferred in 1080p, but 720p is also accepted. A significant benefit of these ads is that they can display on any platform such as desktop, mobile, and TV.
4. Non-Skippable Video Ads
- This ad also displays before, during, or after the main video. This ad must appear on the main videos. The specifications and maximum file sizes are the same as the skippable video ads.
- This ad can run a maximum of 20 seconds. The best thing about a non-skippable ad is guaranteed the viewer’s full attention, and the viewer will suit the profile of your target audience. Buying YouTube likes significantly increases your traffic to your channel.
5. Bumper Ads
It is a concise ad with a maximum length of 6 seconds. This ad is non-skippable. The maximum file size is 1 GB, and the file formats are AVI, ASF, Quicktime, MP4, and MPEG.
6. Sponsored Ads
- A sponsored card shows substance that’s relevant to the most video, such as items highlighted inside the video. They are comparable to overlay advertisements, but they as it showed up on the screen for many seconds. If viewers at that point need to discover out more, they can press on the symbol within the best right side of the video.
- The file formats are JPG, GIF, and PNG, and the maximum size is 5MB.